- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct Drive motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- 3 Walnut / Graphite Reversible Veneer Exclusive blades included
- 16 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- 7″ downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement
- For indoor use only
- Two position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting
- Includes New Universal Wall Control
Beauty has never been so efficient. From a loft in Soho to a gallery in Frisco, the versatile Tribeca fan is at home anywhere that the love of industrially influenced urban design flourishes. Its sleek, minimalist design in Graphite, with impressive 60-Inch Graphite blade span, comes with an Energy Star rating. Designed for a great room, this fan has a Direct Drive motor that delivers an airflow efficiency of 6,709 cubic feet per minute, engineered to work flawlessly for the life of the fan. Dust Armor nanotechnology coating on the blades helps repel dust buildup for easier maintenance. A universal 4-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode is makes changing airflow in your home sanctuary a breeze. 2-position mounting lets you mount it on a straight or on angle. And, your fan is backed by our 120 day in home service warranty, in addition to a limited lifetime motor warranty, one year parts and electronics warranty. Should your Casablanca fan not meet your satisfaction, Casablanca will send a trained representative to your home to service it. Requires minimum 9-foot ceiling, comes with 7-Inch down rod. Not compatible with low ceiling adaptor.