- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Assembled and ready to use – variable speed 24 Inch wall mount exhaust fan with 9 foot cord & plug
- Variable speed operation with MC10 wall mount control sold separately
- 115 Volts, 1/2 HP permanently lubricated ball bearing motor, 4.94 high amps, 1725 high rpm, 5625 high cfm
- OSHA compliant wire guards and automatic shutters that open and close with fan operation
- Applications include: workshops, welding rooms, restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses
These heavy duty variable speed exhaust combines a heavy extruded aluminum shutter with a high performance motor and blade series. these motors are designed to work in the harshest environment. the painted intake guard is corrosion resistant, safe and strong. the heavy aluminum blade is quiet, balanced and engineered to move maximum air. the matching designed motor, blade combination makes this fan series very energy efficient. included with 9′ cord so no electrician is required. Features: totally assembledtotally enclosed maintenance free motorcorrosion resistant aluminum shutter with tie bar to reduce shutter flapping and opening on windy dayssafety grill on intake side meets osha standards. fan must be mounted 7′ above ground level on the exhaust side. Motor Features: csa/csa-us approved50/60 hzf class insulatedfollow nema standards either 48 or 56 framedupont nomex insulationrotors have been balanced to reduce noise vibration and prolong lifemotor enclosures have been machined to <0.5mm to reduce rotor shaft playcsa/csa-us for an ambient temperature of 40Â°c but will stand up to 65Â°c (149Â°f)copper windings rated at h classbearing specifications – 40Â°c to 140v ccapacitor rating 450vac, 10,000 hours for extended lifesilicon steel rotors and stators Applications: improve inside air qualitydesigned for agricultural, horticultural, factories, warehouses, garages, attics and restaurantsremove and control unwanted condensationexhaust obnoxious fumesexhaust excessive heat * rough in opening = 24.5 inch square